I am currently drinking a cup of chamomile citrus tea that I totally didn't steal from my room at the resort. Yes, a resort. A lot has happened since my last blog post in January. I lost 10 lbs., new pipes are being laid out front, 4 more oak trees had to come down, I have a new kitten, and I'm frustrated because I haven't lost a single pound this week BUT I did go crazy last Sunday. Ugh. I need to "lock in" as Angela says. She truly is a blessing. Sigh. I shouldn't make so many angel puns, but it's kind of hilarious. I can't really take credit for that one because Kee Sook came up with it.
I also discovered that Krysten Ritter is my Celebrity Style twin.
Apparently her measurements are similar to mine, despite her being an inch taller than me. I absolutely loved her in "Jessica Jones". She was in "Dexter Resurrection" & I still need to watch that.
I'm halfway through "Fleabag". Season 2 is way better than season 1 for sure. I'm probably going to finish it tonight.
Comments
Post a Comment